New Materials at Planetree Health Resource Center
This is a sample of the new materials available for checkout at Planetree Health
- Body Massage.
3rd Edition. By Mo Rosser.
- Coping With Lupus : A Practical Guide to Alleviating the Challenges of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
4th Ed. By Robert Phillips.
- Couple-Based Interventions for Military and Veteran Families : A Practitioner’s Guide.
Edited by Douglas Snyder and Candice Monson.
Musculoskeletal, Sports, and Occupational Medicine.
By William Micheo.
- Spontaneous Happiness.
By Andrew Weil.
- The Stress Free Diabetes Kitchen : Over 140 Easy & Delicious Diabetes Recipes Designed For No-Hassle Cooking.
By Barbara Seelig-Brown
- The Whole-Body Workbook for Cancer.
By Dan Kenner.
- The Whole-Brain Child :12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind.
By Daniel Siegel.
- Writing Health Communication: An Evidence –Based Guide.
By Charles Abraham and Marieke Kools.
- Your Second Pregnancy.
By Keith Eddleman and Joanne Stone.
This Month’s Highlight: Emotional Chaos to Clarity.
By Phillip Moffitt.
As founder of the Life Balance Institute, Phillip Moffitt has observed that most people lack clarity about their life's
direction and the ability to cope with its inevitable challenges. Now, in Emotional Chaos to Clarity, he provides the
antidote by showing us the path of skillful living. Grounded in Western psychology and Buddhist philosophy, each chapter
introduces a mind state that prevents us from living skillfully, narrates stories from Moffitt's hundreds of students and
clients, and provides step-by-step exercises for readers to find clarity in their own lives. Among the many benefits of
skillful living are being able to gain wisdom from both pleasant and unpleasant experiences and having an inner life which
can flourish, even if our outer life is filled with difficulty.
Search our on-line library
-Editorial Review Note: This is a sample of the new materials available for
checkout at Planetree Health Resource Center. To request a hold for any of our materials,
please call 296-8444.