Get your sports physical at no charge. Physicals will be conducted at MCMC Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Clinic.
Questions? Call 541-506-6500
All appointments will be on a first-come-first-served basis at Waters Edge Orthopaedics and Cardiology Clinics.
Address: 551 Lone Pine Blvd., 3rd floor
8-9 a.m. Seniors
9-10 a.m. Juniors
10-11 a.m. Sophomores
Noon-2 p.m. Open for all athletes ages 10 or older
NOTE TO PARENTS:
- Sports physicals are for youth grades 6-12.
- Please complete the Sports Physical Form ahead of time if possible to avoid delays.
- Forms can be found at www.osaa.org and www.wiaa.com.
- Forms will also be available at the clinic.
- This clinic will focus on requirements for student athletes.
- Please contact your PCP for Boy Scout and Special Olympic required physicals.
- Student should wear glasses or contacts.
- Concussion Assessment information will be provided.
- Parent signature is required but does not need to be present for actual physical.