Free Youth Sports Physicals At Mcmc Sports Medicine And Orthopaedic Surgery
Call 541.506.6500 to schedule your appointment time:
- Tuesday, Aug. 12th
- Friday, Aug. 15th
• Physicals will be given at no charge and by appointment only.
• Physicals will be conducted at MCMC Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
• Physicals will focus on requirements for student athletes. Please contact your PCP for Boy Scout and Special Olympic required physicals.
• Student should wear RX glasses or contacts.
• Concussion Assessment information will be provided.
• Sports physicals are for youth grades 7-12.
• Parent signature is required but does not need to be present for actual physical.
• Please complete the Sports Physical Form ahead of time if possible to avoid delays. Forms can be found at osaa.org and wiaa.com. Forms will also be available at the clinic.