Sports physicals will be given free of charge for student athletes who are participating in summer sports programs. Time slots will be available May 27- June 6th from 3-5PM at MCMC Sports Medicine & Orthopaedic Surgery (Water’s Edge, 551 Lone Pine Blvd, The Dalles).
Parents should call 541-506-6500 to schedule an appointment now.
- Completed Sports Physical Form is required, you can download them here, or they will be available at the clinic.
- Physicals will focus on requirements for student athletes.
Please contact your PCP for Boy Scout and Special Olympic required physicals.
- Students should wear RX glasses or contacts if they use them.
- Concussion Assessment information will be provided.
- Parent signature is required but parent does not need to be present for actual physical.
- Sports physicals are for youth grades 7-12
More questions? call 541.506.6500 or go to mcmcortho.com