Pediatrics at Mid-Columbia Medical Center
Nothing is more precious to you than the health and well being of your child.
That is why it is vital that they are able to benefit from the comprehensive and specialized care of a highly trained pediatric provider.
At Columbia Hills Family Medicine, you have access to three outstanding, board-certified pediatric physicians. They provide general medical care to babies, young children and teens and understand the unique needs of the growing child.
And because they could be providing your child's healthcare for many years to come, they take the time to get to know you, your child, and your entire family if possible.
Leer en Español ›
- Service all patients
- Offer discounted fees for patients who qualify
- Not deny services based on a person's: race, color, sex, national origin, disability,
religion, sexual orientation
- Accept insurance, including: Medicaid, Medicare, Children's Health Insurance Program
You can rely on the pediatric specialists of Columbia Hills Family for comprehensive children's care, including:
- Prenatal consultations
- Newborn hospital visits
- Newborn care
- Breastfeeding support
- Well care for babies, children and adolescents
- Nutritional guidance
- Disease prevention
- Screenings for health problems and diseases
- Routine and school physical exams
- Same-day sick appointments
- Diagnosis and treatment of injury and illness
To schedule an appointment with a member of our pediatric care team, please call 541-296-9151.
We invite you to get to know our team by viewing their video profiles.
For the convenience of our patients, we are happy to provide the following forms online. If our office staff has directed you here, search for the form you have been asked to complete below. Download and print out the pdf, then fill it out and bring it with you to your next appointment to help the process flow as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
CHFM Pediatrics Forms
Financial information: For any insurance or billing questions, please call the MCMC business office at 541-298-7971.