Celilo Cancer Center has received the highest possible rating from the independent organization that surveys and evaluates cancer centers nationwide, The Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons.
Celilo was awarded the coveted Accreditation with Commendation status, which indicates the center exceeded the CoC’s 36 standards of care and reporting, plus an additional nine measurements.
Commendation status is given to a minority of cancer centers. This level of approval by the nation’s leading organization dedicated to improving survival and quality of life for cancer patients.
According to the Commission on Cancer, by choosing an Accredited Cancer Program like Celilo Cancer Center, you will receive:
- Comprehensive cancer care and services
- A multi-specialty team-approach to treatment
- Clinical trials information
- Access to cancer-related information, education and support
- And, most importantly, “quality cancer care close to home.”