What to Bring
- Your health insurance plan card.
- Your prescription insurance plan card.
- Personal identification (valid driver’s license, state identification card or passport).
- HMO/PPO referral forms (if required).
- Any outside medical records, X-ray films, or prior test results not taken at MCMC (if your physician has requested them).
- Written letter of authorization from your insurance carrier (if you are covered by worker’s compensation)
- A copy of your advance directive or living will.
- All medications you are taking in their original containers.
- Any essential personal items, such as glasses, dentures, hearing aids, walker or wheelchair.
- Personal hygiene items you may need.
- Clothing for your stay and discharge.
- Reading and writing materials if you wish.
- If desired, cash to pay for newspapers, gift shop articles and other items. No more than $20 is recommended.
What Not to Bring
- Credit cards
- More than $20 in cash
For your security and the safety of your personal belongings please leave any valuable items at home or with family or friends. Mid-Columbia Medical Center has no provisions for the safekeeping of your money or valuables and cannot be responsible for loss or damage of your personal belongings.