The Breast Health for Strong Families Program was created to help women overcome barriers to breast cancer screening.
The program provides:
- Breast health education & outreach
- Free women’s exams
- Transportation assistance
- Spanish interpretation services for program participants
- Free mammograms, breast ultrasounds, and breast biopsies for those who qualify
- Help scheduling appointments
- Guidance through the health care system
To find out how to decrease your risk of breast cancer, e-mail Blanca Flores at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-506-6407.
To see if you qualify for a free mammogram, e-mail Alida Raynor at email@example.com or call 541-506-6418.
The Breast Health for Strong Families Program is a program under the Mid-Columbia Health Foundation, and is funded in part by grants from OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Community Partnership Program and the M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust.