People report knee pain more frequently than pain in any other joint in the body. In fact, knee problems are one of the most common reasons people visit an orthopedic practice.
The largest joint in the body, the knee is prone to injury and wear and tear due its complex role of supporting the weight of the body while allowing your legs to bend and straighten.
However, just because you have knee pain, doesn’t mean you have to rush into surgery. There are many non-surgical treatment options that may be appropriate for you. Once we diagnose the cause of your pain, we can recommend a treatment plan tailored to your needs.
Further, by blending the expertise of our knee specialists with Mid-Columbia Medical Center’s extensive network of wellness and rehabilitation services, we offer a comprehensive approach to healing your knee pain.
To make an appointment with an MCMC | Orthopedics specialist for a knee condition, please call: 541-506-6500.
Commonly Treated Conditions
- Knee pain syndromes (runner’s knee, jumper’s knee, etc.)
- Ligament injuries (such as ACL strains or tears)
- Cartilage injuries, including tears of the meniscus
- IT band syndrome
- Tendon injuries
- Muscle strains and tears
- Arthritis of the knees
Common Procedures and Surgeries
- Knee arthroscopy Video
- Joint replacements Video
- Bony revisions and corrections (osteotomies)
- Injections (hyaluronic acid and corticosteroid)
- Knee joint aspiration (fluid removal)
- Physical therapy