Home... where you belong
When you need healthcare services at home, we're there for you. Offering a vast range of therapeutic and support services, the professional staff of Visiting Health Services can aid your recovery from an accident, illness or surgery. Or, we can help you live better with a chronic illness such as diabetes, cancer, emphysema or heart disease.
Visiting Health Services will help you stay where you belong... in the comfort of your own home.
Our purpose is to:
We offer the following services:
- Make needed assistance available to you, your loved ones and your physician.
- Help maintain or restore your health.
- Minimize the effects of an illness or disability.
- Prevent further illness in your home environment.
- Allow you and your family to take an active part in your recovery.
- Nursing services
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Aide services
- Social work services
To learn more about our home health services, call (541) 296-7280 or toll free (888) 388-7280.