Discover Your Healthiest Self!
Saturday, May 31st | 9am – 2pm | Hosted at Water’s Edge, The Dalles | FREE
Many women spend so much time taking care of everyone else that they forget to take care of themselves. That’s why the women’s healthcare professionals of Mid-Columbia Medical Center have designed this special and free event just for you!
This is a FREE Event that includes childcare (as available) at Kid's Club at Water's Edge.
Join us and you’re sure to feel fabulous all day.
Some fun highlights:
- Complimentary breakfast & morning yoga class
- Cooking demonstration & free wine tasting
- Brow, chin or lip waxing – your choice
- Make-up applications with free product samples
- Chair massages
- Raffle items include: Kindle Fires, spa packages, beauty products, fitness passes & more!
Enter our contest on Facebook for a chance to WIN a Kindle Fire! CLICK HERE
Girl Talk and Health Presentations
Presented by Women’s Health Providers from 9:30am-12:30pm
- Low Libido & Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Breast Health
- Preparing for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Talking to Teens About Sex
- Urinary Incontinence
- Contraception & Birthing Options
- New Guidelines for Pap & Mammogram Screenings
- Preventing Common Injuries in Sports and Activities
- Post-partum & Pelvic Pain
- Colon Cancer Screenings
Exhibitors include: MCMC Dermatology, HAVEN, Best Defense, Shortt Supply, First Impressions Birthing Center, Water’s Edge Fitness Trainers, Rehabilitative Services, The Spa & more to be announced!
Event updates will be posted here. You can also follow the event on Twitter with the hashtag #fabfemalemcmc and click here to RSVP on our Facebook event page.
Event Schedule (subject to change)
- Event Opens!
- FREE Coffee, Tea & Breakfast at The Bistro
- Exhibitor Booths Open (1st and 2nd floors)
- Morning Yoga Class (45 mins on the 2nd floor deck)
"Girl Talk" starts (2nd floor):
- Low Libido & Hormone Replacement Therapy Talk with Dr. Weinman (Columbia River Women's Center)
- Breast Health Talk with Dr. Proctor (Breast Center)
- Preparing for Pregnancy, Staying Healthy While Pregnant Talk with Dr. Pentopolous (Columbia River Women's Center)
- Fitness Staff available for Q&A on fitness programs (Fitness Center)
- Spa Services Available
"Girl Talk" (2nd floor):
- Urinary Incontinence with Gina Clark (Water’s Edge Physical Therapy)
- Birthing options, water birth and contraception with Mandi Morgan (Columbia River Women's Center)
- New guidelines for pap and mammogram screening with Jenn Wilde (Columbia River Women's Center)
"Girl Talk" (2nd floor):
- Injury Prevention & Common Sports/Activity Injuries for Women with Anna Saltonstall (Water’s Edge Physical Therapy)
- Talking to Teens About Sex with Dr. Boyer (Columbia River Women's Center)
- Post-partum & Pelvic Pain with Christina McManigal (Water’s Edge Physical Therapy)
- Lunch available in The Bistro (for purchase)
- Cooking Demonstration with Chef Carrie Royal and Dietitian Tracy Dugick (The Bistro)
- Wine Tasting in The Bistro
- Raffle Prizes Awarded in The Bistro
Download and share the flyer here: MCMC_Female_and_Fabulous_Fair_11x17_2014_FINAL_LR.pdf