Our Mission and Values
Mid-Columbia Medical Center Mission Statement
To provide exceptional health services and experiences through person-centered care.
Our Core Values
- Compassion- Grounded in our Planetree history, we demonstrate empathy for
patients, families, and staff and believe that person-centered care is
the cornerstone of compassion.
- Integrity- We promote trust through open and respectful communication.
We take pride in what we do, feel responsible for the outcome of our efforts,
and recognize our work as a reflection of ourselves.
- Wellness- We view individuals as active participants in their own healthcare
and partner with them so they can achieve their highest health potential
and live life to its fullest.
- Teamwork- We recognize that we can only achieve our mission by working
collaboratively to achieve organizational excellence and superior patient
experiences. Diversity, equity, and inclusion principles drive rich, innovative
solutions to patient care issues.
- Quality- We strive to provide high value healthcare, delivering excellent
clinical quality with a focus on patient safety and outstanding service