Our Mission and Values
Mid-Columbia Medical Center Mission Statement
To provide exceptional health services and experiences through person-centered care.
Our Core Values
- Compassion- Grounded in our Planetree history, we demonstrate empathy for
pa琀ents, families, and staff and believe that person-centered care is
the cornerstone of compassion.
- Integrity- We promote trust through open and respec琀ul communica琀on. We
take pride in what we do, feel responsible for the outcome of our efforts,
and recognize our work as a reflec琀on of ourselves.
- Wellness- We view individuals as ac琀ve par琀cipants in their own healthcare
and partner with them so they can achieve their highest health poten琀al
and live life to its fullest.
- Teamwork- We recognize that we can only achieve our mission by working
collabora琀vely to achieve organiza琀onal excellence and superior pa琀ent
experiences. Diversity, equity, and inclusion principles drive rich, innova琀ve
solu琀ons to pa琀ent care issues.
- Quality- We strive to provide high value healthcare, delivering excellent
clinical quality with a focus on pa琀ent safety and outstanding service