Mid-Columbia Medical Center Mission Statement
To lead and act as a catalyst in promoting health for all people. To recognize
the individual as a whole human being with different needs that must be
To communicate a vision of health, art, education, technology and a center
for healing which will continually upgrade the quality of life in the
community environment in which we all live.
To empower people to become partners in their health care.
Our Core Values
Our organization is value driven and principle centered, serving our patients,
employees, customers and community within the Columbia River Region.
- The individual as a whole human being with unique and diverse interdependent
physical, spiritual, emotional and social needs.
- Professionalism, respect, dignity and confidentiality in all interpersonal
- Environments that promote wellness, health and healing.
- The mind’s influence and its importance on health and healing.
- The educational process that supports participation in health decisions
through access to accurate and understandable information.
- Integrity, honesty and open communication in all relationships.
- Employees as partners, decision makers and ambassadors of our mission and values.
- Innovation by rewarding creative risk-taking in the pursuit of excellence.
- Leadership that exemplifies and promotes teamwork, flexibility, caring
and commitment to innovation and excellence.
- Efficient use of resources through partnerships and strategic alliances
that provide financial strength, high-quality care and services.