Take Control of Your Health with PREVENT
PREVENT is a free wellness program facilitated by a trained lifestyle coach.
Participants learn how to make the lifestyle changes necessary to lose
weight, prevent disease and increase overall health.
• The class uses curriculum from the Centers for Disease Control
• It is designed to promote modest weight loss of (5-7%) and increase
• This is 12-month program with weekly classes for the first six months
Please attend one virtual information session to learn more and see if
this program is right for you. You will need to attend one session to
sign up for the program.
• Tuesday, Dec. 7, 7-8 pm OR Tuesday, Dec. 14, 7-8 pm
• Call 541.296.7319 to register or for more information.
PREVENT program starts January 11 from 7 to 8 pm
• Program is being held virtually at this time.
• Space is limited to 20 qualified and committed participants prioritized
based on risk.