Breast Health for Strong Families
The Breast Health for Strong Families Program was created to help women
overcome barriers to breast cancer screening.
The program provides:
- Breast health education & outreach
- Free women’s exams
- Transportation assistance
- Spanish interpretation services for program participants
- Free mammograms, breast ultrasounds, and breast biopsies for those who qualify
- Help scheduling appointments
- Guidance through the health care system
To find out how to decrease your risk of breast cancer, e-mail Blanca Flores at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-506-6407.
The Breast Health for Strong Families Program is a program under the Mid-Columbia
Health Foundation, and is funded in part by grants from OHSU Knight Cancer
Institute Community Partnership Program and the M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust.
In 2016, this program provided 137 vouchers, 102 free mammograms, 22 free
breast ultrasounds and diagnosed two women with breast cancer.
Become a Donor –
Your Donation Makes a Difference
Your donation to the Mid-Columbia Health Foundation is used in a variety
of ways to help build a healthy community.
Donors like you help:
- Mammograms for local women
- Cancer patients
- Cardiac Rehabilitation patients
- Home-bound patients
- High school students going on to college
- Nursing school students
- Local non-profits
- And more…
Read more about how your donation makes a difference in our
2015 Annual Report.