Thank you for thinking of the Mid-Columbia Health Foundation. We appreciate
- Community events and projects must be approved in writing by the Mid-Columbia
Health Foundation prior to the event.
- Please bear in mind that community events and projects must be financially
self-sustaining without contribution from, or financial risk to the Mid-Columbia
- Use of the Mid-Columbia Health Foundation name and/or logo must be approved
in writing before printed or electronic promotional materials are distributed
to the public. All materials or websites, including social media sites,
with the Mid-Columbia Health Foundation name and/or logo must also be
approved. Upon approval, the logo and name may only be used for that specific event.
- All corporate sponsors must be pre-approved by Mid-Columbia Health Foundation
to ensure there are no conflicts with other key event sponsors or donors
currently supporting the system in other areas.
- Mid-Columbia Health Foundation reserves the right to opt out as a beneficiary
of the event/promotion at any time with no obligation, and the organizers
shall promptly remove all references to Mid-Columbia Health Foundation
from any and all promotions and advertising.
- Please bear in mind that each event or project should not include any aspect
that would potentially detract from the community goodwill of Mid-Columbia
We would love to help you by:
- Offering advice/guidance on your event planning
- Acknowledging you for your contributions
- Approving the use of the Mid-Columbia Health Foundation name and/or logo
- Providing a letter of support to validate the authenticity of the event
and its organizers
- Providing patient stories with appropriate patient consent as available
- Providing some promotional support for you event
Unfortunately, we are unable to:
- Release any mailing lists for the purpose of additional solicitation of
funds by outside groups
- Offer fundraising or reimbursement for expenses
- Be responsible for selling tickets to your event
- Guarantee staff, volunteer or patient-family attendance at the event