With the recent unwelcome news that Wasco County will be returning to Extreme
Risk for COVID-19, the Fitness Center at Water’s Edge will be returning
to limited capacity for current members and pass holders. In accordance
with Oregon state guidelines and Wasco County COVID risk levels, beginning
Friday April 30, we are able to offer:
- 45-minute, pre-scheduled individual sessions in one of our 4, 200 sq. ft.
workout pods. Household members may exercise together in these pods up
to a maximum of 6 total patrons per pod.
- Each pod will offer a pre-selected variety of cardio and free weight equipment.
- An exercise specialist will be present to ensure safe distancing and cleaning
protocols, as well as changing out weights, and assisting you in modifying
your workout routine as you return to gym-based fitness.
- Limited pool sessions will be available, one person per appointment (or
up to 6 members within the same household), with access to the locker
room for pool use only.
Because of the limitations in gym access, we will again freeze monthly
membership billing until a larger scale opening is allowed. For those
wishing to participate in our limited, by-appointment workout slots, we
will charge an $8 per person, per session fee, non-refundable.
Reservations can be made up to 7 days ahead of time by phone (541-506-5779)
with fees paid at time of reservation. Limit is one gym or pool reservation
per member, per day.
The 45-minute sessions will be scheduled on the hour during the following
6-7:45 a.m. & 4-5:45 p.m.
8-9:45 a.m. & 2-3:45 p.m.
8 a.m.- 3:45pm
To meet state guidance on indoor fitness establishments, the following
- All individuals continue to comply with statewide mask guidance.
- Individuals will be screened for COVID symptoms upon arrival.
- Members not within the same household must maintain 25 ft. physical distancing
during gym exercise.
- On site consumption of food or drink is prohibited except for personal
water bottles with lid.
We are all excited for a day when our Wasco County COVID severity level
decreases and we can return to a more normal operation model and appreciate
all of your support during these trying times. Until then, please continue
to wear your masks, practice good hand hygiene and physical distancing,
and most importantly, get vaccinated so that we can all get through this together.