New Patient Checklist
Welcome to Columbia River Women’s Center. We have put together a
few tips to make your first appointment as successful as possible. We
look forward to seeing you in the office.
Before your first appointment:
- Verify the CRWC provider you wish to see is contracted with your insurance
plan. If necessary, obtain a referral from your primary care provider.
- If you’re coming to see us for a wellness visit and any related screening,
verify that you meet your insurance company’s requirements.
- If you do not have insurance, contact business office.
- Write down any questions or concerns you wish to discuss.
What to bring:
- Insurance card and photo identification.
- A list of questions or concerns.
- A list of all current medications you are taking.
- A deposit for services, unless your insurance plan is an HMO or PPO, in
which case we request your co-payment only. We accept checks, credit cards
(Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) and cash.
Forms and Documents