Columbia River Gorge Rehabilitation Services
MCMC offers effective, personalized therapy programs for patients of all
ages in the Columbia Gorge
Call and schedule an appointment: 541-296-7202
We offer a wide range of therapy services including:
- Inpatient Hospital Therapy
- An intensive inpatient therapy program designed specially for those who
need a longer hospital stay after an injury such as a stroke or brain injury.
- Outpatient Physical Therapy
- Outpatient Occupational Therapy
- Outpatient Speech Therapy
- 1:1 pediatric care from out therapy team of Physical, Occupational, and
Speech therapists designed to meet the needs of your child.
- Hand Therapy
Women's Health Therapy
- For all types of women's health needs stemming from bladder incontinence
to postpartum therapy care.
- For those dealing with chronic swelling after a life event such as chemotherapy,
radiation, or surgery.
Persistent Pain Education Program
- A full ranging class series specifically for those with chronic or persistent
pain to help you understand what is happening to your body, and what you
can do about it
Mommy Wellness Classes
- MW is a free 7 week, multi disciplinary program for new mothers and their
babies. This program is meant to bring education about the postpartum
period, early childhood development, as well as teach women strategies
to exercise as they get back into fitness or start for the first time.
Parkinson's Exercise Group
A bi-weekly medically supervised exercise program aimed at improving balance,
coordination, strength, and quality of life for Parkinson's sufferers.
For those who are transitioning out of therapy, but still need semi-supervised
exercise. This class allows you to work with and exercise specialist to
make sure you are continuing to progress in your strength, endurance,