Prior to your Telemedicine appointment
Once the appointment is set, you will need to create an account on Amwell.com.
The account creation process is simple and takes just a few moments:
Go to https://amwell.com/landing.htm
The Service Key is
For step-by-step instructions, click
Once your account is created, you can use the mobile app or website using
the same username and password.
Preparing for Your Telemedicine Visit
To ensure a successful telemedicine appointment, please be sure to:
- Fully charge the device you plan to use for your appointment.
- Test your camera and microphone prior to the visit.
- Have your insurance cards and medication list available.
- Have a list of your symptoms or questions with you.
- Have your login information or link with you.
- Find a quiet, private place for your appointment where you will not be
- If the appointment is for your child, make sure they are with you.
If you will need an interpreter, please let us when you schedule the appointment.