We know how much your fitness routine means to you; it means a lot to us,
too. That is why we are happy to welcome back our fitness center members
to Water’s Edge.
Rest assured, we are taking all necessary precautions to provide a safe
environment in our gym, classes, pool, and locker rooms. That means some
things will be different. Following state guidelines to keep members and
staff safe from COVID-19, these are some of the changes you can expect to see:
We have new hours:
Monday--Friday: 5:30 am to 6:30 pm
Saturday: 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Members must adhere to social distancing. This includes group classes as
well as in the gym where exercise equipment will be spaced six feet apart.
- Equipment will be cleaned frequently. We ask that you do your part by wiping
down equipment before and after use.
- Members must wear masks inside the Fitness Center at all times, including
We will resume our Yoga, Pilates, Barre, and Tai chi classes. The class
schedule can be viewed
here. High-intensity exercise classes will not be offered during the initial
- The pool will have limited availability for lap swim and individual pool exercise.
The lap pool will be open during the fitness center hours. You may reserve
your lane through
- The therapy pool will be open from 5:30 a.m. - 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Aqua aerobics will not be offered at this time.
- The Fitness Center will be open to 20 members at a time on a first-come,
first-served basis. Members will be asked to keep their gym sessions to
one hour per day.